Home > Rental Notice
Terms and Conditions for car rentals
- Renters must meet the age requirement of 20-year-old and driving license issued by R. O. C. Government.
- Certifications required：
Taiwanese ID and Driver’s License
Passport and international Driving Permit acceptable by Taiwanese Vehicle Registration Department.
Foreigners need to use credit card to pay NTD$12,000 as deposit in advance which is used for redeeming any traffic violations or fines incurred while travelling in Taiwan in the rental car, and we will refund after two months.
Compulsory Car Responsibility Insurance: up to NTD$2,000,000 coverage for injuries due to an accident
Daily Rate,Mileage,Fuel, and Etag
- Rental Rate:Daily Rental rates are based on a 24-hour rental day starting at the time of rental. The minimum charge is one day.10% of daily rate shall be charged for every overtime hour; another day’s rental shall be charged late return for over 10 hours.Please notify Daihong Car Rental if you’d like to extend the rental. Daihong Car Rental has the right to refuse the extension
- Mileage:400km（NTD$3 is charged for each additional kilometer driven）
- Fuel：Customers shall return the vehicle at the same level of fuel tank. Otherwise Daihong will charge for the fuel according to the fuel tank indicator.Unit price is announced by CPC Corp
Parking fees, fine tickets or other bills during the rental contract
Operating loss arisen by car plate suspension due to the customer's behavior
Daihong Car Rental will refund the full payment if the customer cancels the order 10 days or more before the scheduled pick-up
- If the customer cancels the order on 7-9 days before the scheduled pick-up, Daihong Car Rental will charge 50% of the rental as the operating loss on the refund
- If the customer cancels the order on 4-6 days before the scheduled pick-up, Daihong Car Rental will charge 60% of the rental as the operating loss on the refund
- If the customer cancels the order on 2-3 days before the scheduled pick-up, Daihong Car Rental will charge 70% of the rental as the operating loss on the refund
- If the customer cancels the order on 1 day before the scheduled pick-up, Daihong Car Rental will charge 80% of the rental as the operating loss on the refund
- Daihong Car Rental will not refund the rental if the customer cancelled the order within 1 day before the scheduled pick-up
- If the cancellation is caused by natural disasters or severe weather (typhoon, earthquake, floods, etc.), Daihong Car Rental will refund the full payment
9：30 AM～8：30 PM (Please return vehicles within opening hours.)
Note: If there are any driving problems or car deficiency you find while you are driving please notify us immediately. Otherwise, if the report is made more than one hour after you pick up the car or after the car has been driven over 40 kilometers, the daily rate will be charged.
To protect your rights and interests, please call the police immediately and keep the scene when you encounter a traffic accident or car theft. Do not settle the accident in private and notify Daihong Car Rental at once .